CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My stupd school....

My current school has a very weird system....
And hate it so so so much.....

Why every saturday i have to go back to school for weird activity???
Last saturday i did not go...
Then they want the letter....
I don know is my form teacher or the school wants...
But is better to pass up.....

I HATE MY SCHOOL.....
Everyday want money....
It is a government school.....
The government got give money or subsidi to the school.....
Then the school still keep on asking money from the student....
STUPID SCHOOL............

Everyday got a lot of weird activity.....
We must go........
We don want to go cos it is a waste of time...........
Then they come and scold us.............

Crazy................
Imperfect people do imperfect things......
Stupid people do stupid things.....
Crazy people do crazy things.............

My school is crazy....................

0 comments: