CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Losing Appetite....

I am losing my appetite.......
I am losing my fats.............
I have to admit......
I want to lose weight..........
But this kind of losing weight..........
Make me scare more than happy.............

Maybe my mood affect my appetite.............
Even my friends can see that i am down..............
Just so down............
Things happen so sudden................
And it seriously affect my appetite...........

Can u imagine how much i ate a day?
Normally, i can eat quite a lot............
Recently, one day i only ate two packet of biscuit........
Small packet.......
Each packet has two to three piece only...........
Yesterday i had one pack of tidbits and a few piece of bread...
Thats all............
Today i had a piece of cake and a half packet of instant noodle........
Thats all..................
Can u imagine??
My friends and family who had seen me eat will realize......
That my appetite reduce so much............
Right now,
I need my appetite back...........
So much..........
One day, i am going to find back my appetite.........
And my smile............

Starry will happily living here...........
Right now,
Starry need time to gain back............
Starry will be fine soon.......
Smile.............

0 comments: