CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2012

sad...
Bicycle kena stolen by some stupid brainless people....
Hate it when they don know how to think and just steal the others thing....
They just don know how people feel....
When your things go missing,
You will feel sad and angry....

Today i just saw my bicycle at 8pm...
And it is lost at 11pm...
So fast...
I fell so sad...
It has been with me for 2 year plus...
I always cycle it to school...
It is the best transportation in here....

As i move into another place which is further but cheaper...
I did not use my bicycle...
Cos too far to cycle to uni...
And is the same as walking to uni...
I would use the time to pray and talk to god...
So i decided to walk to uni...
Is been a habit to look at my bicycle...
Thinking to repair it...
Now no need to repair le..
It is gone..
Forever...

I felt so sad...
Is been there for me when i need it the most...
I wish to curse the thief....
But thinking...
Better not...
Really fell like scolding them in all bad words...
But i cannot think of any bad words right now...
Fell like chopping off their hands....
So that they won steal anymore...

I thanks god for my sis and my mom...
For their comfort....
They very scare when i cry..
But i always cry when things happen....

Just let me cry in this so called doom day..
Which will never happen...
And let me grow stronger......

0 comments: