CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tired...........

I am tired.....
Physically, emotionally and spiritually............
Don know why..........
Hope to take a break.........

I used to love weekends......
But now sometimes i scare.......
Seems like i had a lot of things to do........
Sometime there is no rest......
when back home, so tired.....
My family does not like that..........

Lord, can i have a whole month of break???
Just a month......
Completely.........
No need to worry about anything....
Go into service.....
Eat and play with friends..........
Can i???
Or just let me busy until this jun......
And send me to other place in july............

I am really tired of everything in my life...........
I really need some energy.........
Some strength from others......
No more request.......
No more hurt.........
More understanding and help........

HUMANS ARE COMPLICATED.........
SO DO I.........

Wish someday u will see me stand up again..............
A completely grow up girl........
Cheerful, happy and responsible.............

0 comments: