CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last day of january......

I have a lot of fun in this day.......

First is playing basketball with a group of friends......
Cos normally only boys can play.....
Girls will stand aside....
Seldom play......
But today play until i am tired.....
And my group won the game... (cos we had a four on four)
I did not do anything....
Cos i am the weakest among them.....
But my teammates are very very good........
So i won......

Second, finally back on stage....
In bilingual service.....
As a young pianist......
Although my finger is very pain.......
But i enjoy the Praise and worship.........
I truly truly enjoy it.....
Although it seems like the most stressed place to play......
But to me, it is the easiest........
I enjoy the most......
Cos i am the youngest.....
The others help me a lot..........

Third, today got appreciation dinner......
Got lots of nice food......
Friends chatting.......
But all glory to god....
Is him who make the christmas rally a success......

Happy Always..........

0 comments: