CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

STPM Results.....

First time cry when i get the results......
I am disappointed.....
Cos is ok ok only.....
Not very good.....
Is kind of hard to get into wat i want.....

I am regret.....
If time can reverse,
wat will i do before the exam????
I think i will work harder.....
But time is something that cannot be reverse.....
It pass without waiting for anyone.....

Today, i feel very sad....
But thankful to my phone....
I wrote some notes when i feel special abt some phrase that ppl say....
So i wrote it down....
And thanks to that.....
I feel better.....

This is wat it say,
The joy of the lord is my strength...
Have you ever think that every situation is design to be a source of joy???
It sort of wake me up.....
I should not crying anymore....
But stand up and do something

Now i am applying for universiti....
Hope to get into it........
Be strong and i can see my future shining.....

BE STRONG, STARRY..............

0 comments: