CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Going to study.........

Some of my friends are going away to study...........
I am happy and sad.......
Happy cos they get to study in other places......
Sad cos i am not able to meet them in short period of time....
But still i wish them all the best.....
God bless.....

This reminds me that i need to start finding school that i want to study......
I hope my results will come out as soon as possible....
But on the other hand i did not want the results to come out so early.....
I am complicated....
Ya... That's me........

I always wanted to study in other country......
But i don want to burden my family......
And i don want to leave my family to study......
Hard decision right???
Stupid me...........
Time to make serious decision................

0 comments: