CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 17, 2010

My first day of holidays.....

My exam end earlier....

So I come back for holidays....
I am seems to be a little princess.....
Cos my dad come to kampar to pick me....
Actually he went to kl to do something.....
Then he just come to kampar and pick me.....
So i no need to sit bus and went back....

Is a very nice trip back....
Cos we always chat in the car....
From guitar to driving to church to study....
Almost everything....
Then i try out driving waja..... 
Which is my dad's car.....
Is like the first time....
Driving it....
I like the feeling....
Not because of its gear.....
Cos i usually drive manual car....
First time driving auto car....
Is because when i speed...
I don have the kind of feeling that it is speeding....
Cos it is too heavy and fat....
My mum and i called it that way....
Only my dad and my sis will like it...
My mum and i still like the small car....
My kelisa....
Haha.......

Then, i went out with my AG friends......
I feel like i am going out with guys....
Cos there are 10 ppl....
Only three are girls...
The rest are all guys....
Haha....
Cos the girls are busy....
So only me and another friend,J are free....
Thats why lo....
Then we went to redbox.....
One of our friends,Z not going with us.....
He say he don want la....
And supposedly we should not....
Cos we are involve in the music ministry....
Then they say try not to....
But we still went....
Haha.....
Naughty us.......

We sing like crazy....
First time...
Singing Korean Song there.....
Only my friend, B ,my godbrother, R and the girl, J knows.......
Others was like...
Looking at us.....
Looking at B dancing......
haha.....
So sad his GF not there....
Haha.....

Then we all went back...
Cos my godmother and godbrother going shopping....
B has drum class...
Then we went back home....

The craziest song that we sing is....
You Raise Me Up....
An old song....
But we have fun......
Everyone standing on the chair....
And sing.....
Then the next song also.....
Hong Qing Ting.....
J say, this song sure i choose one la....
Cos i like ma....
Then the song very cute..........

I have a lot of crazy moment with them...........
Although our age difference is big.....
But be with them....
I can be like a 12 years old kid.....
Seriously.....
Not need to force myself to be an adult....
But yet just play......

We are known as the AG....
We are fun.....
We do things together.....
We play musical instrument together....
Cos most of us known music....
For those who don know,
There are the singers.....
This is us....
Special and unique.....
Haha............

This is just the start.....
There will be more events coming....
Christmas is coming....
Haha...
Going to celebrate......

Starry going to enjoy her holidays to the fullness....
Happy Starry.....

0 comments: