CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Preparing for finals....

Can u imagine???
Seven week has pass in just a blink of eye...........
So fast...............
This sem is a short sem..........
So i only study seven week...
Then start preparing for finals....
Happy cos exam finish early....
And i got to go back JB to celebrate christmas....
And more than one months holiday....
Haha........

But this sem subject...
Is super duper boring....
Boring until u feel like sleeping when u study....
But have to work hard......
Cos have to pull my CGPA up....
My CGPA for last sem is not very good...
So have to work hard...
Kampate starry....

A lot of things happen in this sem....
And i am lazy to blog about it....
But i will write it....
During the holidays....

Two days before is my birthday....
Happy birthday to me....
Really having fun with my friends....
Having surprise....
More to write and update my friends about the recent me....
I will continue to work hard......

KAMPATE, STARRY......
SMILE........

:)

0 comments: