CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Debate.....

Today having a debate…..
About the distribution of the economy resources…
Is consider fun….
Cos everyone get to share ideas…..
I cannot say my group ideas are the best….
But yet I hate some ideas….
Is like….
So hard to do….
Like the policies where reserved the talented people in country….
Haha…
I really feel like laughing….
This thing ady happen for the past few years….
My hometown is so near to Singapore…..
Every day listen to news there…..
Every day hearing the event happen there…..
I can say….
Although they are not perfect…
But they are better….
In term of Economy….
In term of Education…..
They really do a lot of things in order to attract top students from all around world to come…
And they offer scholarship and job opportunity in order to let them work for Singapore….
Is really good…
That’s why….
I am seeing people leaving….
Migrating to other country….
I also know that they will never come back…..
Haiz….
This is Malaysia…….

No freedom of speech…..
Even when u want to discuss about isu in politics…
Have to be careful….
Cos of the ISA……
At here,
We only find disappointment and disappointment…….
So this cause people migrating…..
And at here….
We always get to hear not good things…..
And a lot of things haven solve….
We have been hearing a lot of empty promises……
Until we are so fed up….

If I ever have a chance to migrate,
Maybe I will do so….
I would rather go to a place where people appreciate the talents….
Then wasting in a place where no one would appreciate it….

Is been week 4….
Of this brand new sem….
Report , assignment and Test is coming….
Have to work harder this sem….
Kampate………

My hostel internet service is crazy....
Sometimes can, Sometimes cannot....
When u have to rush for reports then cannot use....
Haiz.....
The weather here also crazy...
Super hot............

Kampate starry...
U can.....

0 comments: