CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Somethings that i hate.....

Seriously.... Hate it very much.....
We are being force by the tutor to ask....
And i seriously find that u did not answer the question....
U don really understand the question is it?
Then ask someone u know la.....
Two of u is very hard to do it....
But to me,
U seems like someone who did not do anything....
The question i ask...
Have u ever think of it???
Have u ever find info abt it???
U are the only one need to study la...
The others no need la....
Wat de......
Wats wrong in protecting my marks???
I protect it for my one and my group.....
But u???
Have u did???
Have u ever try to help??
Have u ever try to answer???
Is because of u don know anything?
Or u just purposely don answer????
Hate it......

I have to admit...
Before i shoot the question, I did not think of ur feeling.....
For that, i seriously want to apologize.....
But it does not mean that i am shit.....
Hate it.....
Is because u don know a lot of things......
Then u scold me like tat....
Is because u cannot answer....
Then u scold me like that....
Then u better change to face this cruel world....
This world is not kind....
It is cruel and evil.....
Don because of u cannot do it then blame others........

Seriously,
Hate my lecturer.....
Don know wat she is teaching about....
All those not important one....
She teach so long....
Important one....
She skip all.....
Hate it..............
Hate her very much....
Someone who is inconsiderate.....
She just change her midterm as she like....
She does not know that on the same day, we have another midterm....
I should say,
She does not care.......
Hate it.....
Hate her badly....

Sorry....
After venting it all out,
I sort of feel better.....
Instead of just keeping it all inside.....
I make mistakes too....
But saying out is not to ask ppl to forgive me....
But yet reminding me abt the mistakes i have done.....
There are things important to me that i want to protect.....
It is just meant for discussion....
I am not scary at all....

So sorry....
So ignore the first part if u find it weird.....
I am human...
Human do makes mistake.....
This is me...
I am not someone who will be shouting....
But i will be complaining at things....
Since i cannot change it....
Then i have to face it....
The world is changing....
So do I....
I have to be strong....
Or else i don know how am i going to survive......
When i say sorry,
I really mean it....
But i know,
The hurt is ady there..
That is something so hard to mend it....

Times change....
People change....
And i am changing...
Hopefully from worst to good......

Humans are complicated....
So do I................

0 comments: