CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Middle of finals....

Really No Mood to STUDY.......
But at least i am better than sem 1....
Everyday got study a bit.....
Not much....
But i so far behind others....
Before test, went to have sushi king....
I just woke up that time...
So not much appetite....
Hearing ppl ady finish two to three subject...
And i still stuck in my first one...
Find myself too lazy le.....
Haiz....
Promise to work harder.....

Then have a wonderful bah kut teh with friends....
I feel very full....
And i miss it...
Hope that i can taste it next time....

This time test...
I am more happy...
Not stress at all...
But my results is bad....
Don know why.....
Happily studying...
Haha......

My biological clock is totally mess up....
U won believe me.....
I slept in the morning....
Where sun rise....
And i wake up when sun goes down...
Like a vampire....
Or a night cat.....
Haha....
I love study at night...
Quiet...
And no one would kacau u....

I still don like the emo guy.....
He kept on posting those negative thing in FB....
Hate him.....
Don feel like scolding him.....

Life goes on....
I have to continue.....
Study hard....
For everything.....
Hope that i can remember...
Kampate Starry....
Encourage myself....
To face finals bravely.....
And say goodbye to year 1....
Cos after this, I will be year 2 Student....
Haha......

Kampate and Smile starry.....

0 comments: