CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dad, Happy Birthday....

Today call back home....
Wanted to tell my dad that happy belated birthday....
But could not say it out....
I am not very close to my dad...
Only when things happen i will be close to him....
He is the one who teach me a lot of things....
Hearing him lost his phone...
I use this topic to chat with him...
But i really could not say it out...
I don have the habit to wish my family happy birthday...
Maybe is because i am with them...
And we always went out together...
This is first time where i am here....
Hearing his voice...
I am preventing my tears from falling...
I seriously don want them to worry....
I know....
They doted me a lot...
It makes me fell really guilty...
I am not strong enough....
I am really not strong enough.....

Dad,
So sorry that i forget your birthday...
I am really not purposely one....
It just that i really forgotten....
Happy Belated Birthday....
I miss u, dad...
Badly....
My only wish is that you will be healthy....
Don not worry about me...
I will be fine....

Things that should be done...
Things that should be say...
I really don dare....
Is time to grow up....
More independent...
More mature...
More caring...
More kind...
More self discipline.....
I need all that....
But the current me cannot...
Hope that i may really grow up....
And don not let my parents worry about me...
Smile....
Kampate.....

Time is the best medicine....
Courage is the thing that i need the most....
Smile is the thing that i can give to the others...
Sadness is the thing that i want to push it away.....
Smile, starry....
Tomorrow will be better......

0 comments: