CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 24, 2011

Confuse....

I am right now in a dilemma state....
Why do i say so???
Have u ever experienced that something u know that u should not do it but u still do it?
I believe that everyone has experienced it before...
Human are dilemma....
Things that u know u should not but yet u do....
This is human....
Human are weak and imperfect....
There is never someone who can say that
Hei i did not make any mistakes in my life....
This is impossible.....
Human are struggling....
I am struggling.....

To me,
I am in confusing state....
Things that should not but i do it...
Things that should do yet i did not do so....
Dilemma....
Confuse....
Don know how to differentiate between right and wrong....
Haiz....

I hate this state of my life.....
What is the right way?
I don know...
Wat should i do?
I don know...
Is that really correct?
I don know....
Is that really wrong???
I don know...
Wat do i know?
I don know anything....
This has been haunted me for few days le....
Not sure of where to get the answer....
I am weak...
And fragile....
The world is never a place that suits me....
Haha....
Super duper emo, right???

I think i will be just fine....
Just need time to sort it out...
To find the answer....
Haha....
I am cheerful in people's eye...
There is nothing that can make me down...
But actually i am quite a emo person....
Ok...
Emo post will stop here....
No more emoing...

I will continue to find the answer....
Hope to find it soon....
Haha....
GOD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY HEART.....
Kampate, starry....
U can one.....
:)

0 comments: