CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Going back to kota tinggi....

Kota Tinggi is where i grew up....
Since the day i came to this earth, i been staying in there until i am 7 years old...
My grandmother's houuse is at kota tinggi....
I always go there during holiday....

It is been a long time for me to go back.....
After 4 months time, i went back....

Sorry to my school friends and church friends....
My school friend invite me to go out with them on wednesday....
M church friends ask me to go out with them on thursday....
I am sorry cos i need to went back to kota tinggi....

On wednesday, i drive there with my mum beside....
My sis go there with my dad....
My dad car is a bit lousy la....
Cos we start our journey the same time,
But i reach first..... So happy....
Then we have fun there playing with my cousins....
I also help them in their computer stuff...
Although i am not that good la.....

On thursday we celebrate my cousins birthday...
Two of my cousins ' birthday is near....
So we have a small party....
Then, we chat, play and have fun.....
I went back home on thursday....

Sorry i cannot often come back to kota tinggi....
But i will try my best to go back...
I think i will be back after my stpm....
See you all....

Sorry i cannot went out with you.....
I hope we still have chances to went out together next time.....

I love you all....
Both my friends and my dearest family.....
And also my godbrothers and godsisters.....

0 comments: