CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Special Sunday - 27/9/2009

Why i call this special.....
Cos i ponteng....
I did not go to church....

There i something happen in kl....
So, my dad and my grandparents go back to kl....
He drove my car.
So i went back to my grandmother's house.
My sis go and stay in an aunty's house.

I thought my grandparents went back....
I feel so happy....
But i have to take one day off for duty....

Sorry everyone who work with me....
I cannot come....
And i think i create some trouble....
Sorry.....

I have a wonderful time in kota tinggi....
But then, my nightmare come back...
Cos my grandparents come to stay with me again....
Haiz....
I only happy for one day....
But i know i still got lesson to learn...
kampate...
I know i can do it....

0 comments: