CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Love.....

Love....
Wat is it....
Until now i still don know....

But to me,
sometime it is sweet...
sometime it is happiness...
sometime it is hurting people....
sometime it is breakng people into pieces....

If i can let you go, i will...
If this will make you happy, i will...
I know i cannot promise you anything....
But if it is beneficial to you, i will do....

Time to let go.....
I know is super hard....
I don want it to affect me anymore....

But still i want to thank you for being your friend....
It is you who help me in my exam...
It is you who help me to become a better pianist...
It s you who help in my serving....

I want to thank you cos you are special....
Hope that one day i can let it go...
And i don want you to know...
I don want our friendship to be affected....

Stay strong starry....
You can do it....

1 comments:

DreaMs, maKeS LiFe Alive said...

Chill.. God will Make A Way. ^^
Jus waIt tHe TiMe come xD