CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cbc wmm camp....

Just come back from camp....
Feeling uncomfortable there....
A few reason.....

First, a bit not feeling well....
My stomach has been giving me problem since sunday........
Cos i has no appetite to eat....
I bought my lunch...
But i did not eat.....
Since morning, i cannot ate anything until 6 something.....
The only meal i ate is during my dinner....
Steamboat.......
At first i really cannot eat...
Finally i got appetite to eat.....
Cos my brother cook for me....
Thanks, Brother........

Second, i am not comfortable with my group....
All so young.....
Most of them still study primary....
I am the oldest there....
Really cannot communicate....
My best friends and my brother all in different group.....
Therefore feeling a bit lonely....
Thanks to my brother who make me happy........

Third, i have a fight with my sister....
I ask her to help....
She don want....
Then, i ask her something....
She say i got attitude problem.......
Then i got so so mad....
Until i cannot control it.....
I think my anger accumulate from sunday until tuesday....
Really cannot control it......
Bad mood........
Really thanks to friends and my brother who talk to me....
Finally i feel better....
Problem solve......

In this camp although i does not feel so happy......
But i still learn something.......
My brother teach me drum....
I get to learn drum.....
Fantastic....

Getting closer with my brother is the happiest thing in the camp.....
Thanks, Brother.............

0 comments: