CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I HATE MY LIFE..............

I HATE MY LIFE...........
I HATE THE PERSON NOW.............
WHY EVERYONE TRYING TO CONFUSE ME...............
I HATE WHO I AM NOW....................
I HATE IT..............

I don know why..........
Sudden i hate the starry now...............
I hate the old me............
I hate myself..........
I don know why........
I don like who i am now...........
I feel like shouting.........
I feel like going back to the past and make some changes............
I feel regret everyday............
In my life.............
I hate the time..........
I want to slow it down................
I hate myself wasting the time..............

In the end, is all a dream.............
I cannot accomplish anything...........
I just a ignorance kid...........

Let the dream fate.........
Let me have a brand new start.............
Starry need some rest and adjustment.........
Starry don want to be a kid anymore..............
Starry wantto grow up...........................

Let starry be starry.........
Don be someone starry not suppose to be...............

STARRY HATE THE CURRENT STARRY....................
STARRY WANT TO BREAKTHROUGH AND CHANGE...........

0 comments: