CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Currently.....

Starry still confuse about her life........
Everything..........

FUTURE + FRIENDS+ FAMILY.................................

but starry can do this with all my friends and family help.........
Starry is currently emo.......
Don know why........
But EMO......

Don know how to handle this situation...........
Don know how to be a grow up girl..........
Don know how to manage my time..........
Don know how to handles kids...........
Don know......
Don know........
Don know.........

Life is like this, isn't it.........
This is my life.........
I should take everything into consideration............
I don want to hurt others........
I don want to make others cry.........
But i want everyone to be happy..........

STARRY WILL GET STRONGER.......

0 comments: