CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Hurting someone unintentionally.....

My selfish....

Always hurt ppl unintentionally........
Hurting my friends..................
Haiz.........
Silly starry......
Why do u always find it when u are losing ur friend..............

Today have a chat with my friend...........
Just realize i am hurting him....
Silly, right?
Stupid, right?
Ya.....
This is the starry that u know.............
Starry feel bad after hurting him................
But nothing starry can do ady........
Just really want to say sorry........
Although it does not help much.....

In starry life,
I maybe unintentionally hurting my best friends around me..........
I am truly sorry.............
But does not help anymore......
Just hope that the hurt is not there ady............
Forget about me.............
Forget the starry that hurt u..............
And have a wonderful life.................

I will just keep the hurt into the pandora box......
A box that should not open................
Just hope the silly starry don do that again...............
I am not noble.......
But i am guilty................
Cos i don want anyone to be hurt........................

The silly starry....
Stupid starry.........
Is going to grow up...........
And learn things through the hard way..............

0 comments: