CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 27, 2010

My Year 1 sem 1

I just finish my first sem.......
Just finish my finals............
Currently in JB......
Enjoy my three weeks holidays.............

I really have to thanks God...........
Cos of my finals..........
He always prepare the best for me...........
Love God so much...........
U will be wondering why i say so..........
Cos compare to last sem........
Some of our paper are easier........
I feel that the paper is ok ok...
Some of it i know how to do...........
Haha...........
I know my friends want to kill me already...........
:P.......

In their eyes,
I am a genius....
But i am not.......
Haha.......

During exam, i went to KL and listen to a talk.........
And i find it very interesting............
Learn a lot things during there..............
Some things u cannot learn it in textbook.........
That is how to be a person..........
How to build up ur character..........
That is wat i learn there.........
Gratitude and be thankful for everything that u have........
Thankful to others for teach u........
Learn how to be with others..........
Learn how to take care of myself...............
And a lot of things.........

Then after that, i go to my friends' place to study......
And we have fun and study together............
I laugh like crazy..........
And my friend prediction is quite correct....
Some did not come out....
But some really come out....
Thanks God that i got study............
And i come back here, JB.............

I really thank God.....
For putting me there............
Cos learn a lot of things........
Although some things happen,
But it let me see clearer......
Wat kind of a person i am........
I am like a shell fish...........
The outside of me maybe smiling...
but the inside me are not..........
I like to keep all my secret inside...
If someone can break my shell,
Then i will tell.....
Weird, right?
Thats me...
Haha.............
So my friends will find that i am emo.............
Blog sometime help me to say out wat i want to say..........
haha...............
But thanks every friends that i have in Kampar........
Without them...
I don know how i will be able to survive.....
So, thanks a lot.....
My friends.............

Now enjoying my holidays..............
Totally relaxing....
Haha...................
And later have to say bye bye to my black nails le.....
And paint a new one....
:P........

0 comments: