CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

JB..............

I MISS JB............................................


Last thursday i went back JB....
To enjoy my 6 days holidays....
But before going back.....
I have a second heart attack......
Haha.......
Cos i overslept....
And i have test on that day....
Luckily the lecturer allow me to join other group.....
So i join my friend's group and have test....
Then late for the bus....
Luckily the bus haven move yet....
Kena scolded by the cashier there......
But nothing happen.....
Safely arrive at KL.....
Chat with my sis a while.....
Then go back JB....
Enjoy home cook food.....
And watch TV......
Watch my favourite korean TV series....
The temptation of wife.....
Still find it very very nice....
Although i watch that before......
A girl can be strong without guys....
Haha..........

Then the next day,
Having breakfast with my grandparents and my uncle and aunt.............
My grandmother is nagging abt my nails.....
Cos i paint it black.....
She find it scary....
So next time i am not going to paint this colour in front her...........

Then try cooking curry.....
Long time never cook......
So almost forget how to cook le........
Luckily my aunt beside me.....
And give me instruction....
Then go out with my aunt to fetch my cousins.....
Raining heavily......

Then come back........
Chating........
Playing with my cousin.....
Online....
Then at night.......
Feeling confused and depress..............
Don want to come back Kampar...........
But have to............

Then next day.....
I become a driver....
Go to school to fetch my cousin...........
Then go Jusco....
Meet up with Hazel Jie Jie......
Now only i realized how her life had been.....
Is so stressful........
One hour they have to finish one chapter..............
So the lecturer only tell them wat is important and wat is not important.................
And their timetable is kept on changing..............
And their study hour is so long.............
From morning to evening............
I feel so luckily.......
My timetable consider quite relaxing.......
Having a relax time....
But so sad cos she is going to India soon......
Going to miss her.....
She has been someone who support during my Form 6 life.....
Although i only know her for one year....
But since then we are like best friends....

Then going to practice for Sunday service......
Back to stage.....
Scary.....
Almost three months did not touch my piano.....
So scare that i could not play like before....
And i am going to play in front of one to two thousand adult.........
And some of them are better than me...............
Really Scary..........
Luckily i still can play........
Like before....
But i know my skill has not improving......
But i lose some of my skill.....
Need time to find it back.......
But still the sweet music.....
The music that i play is still sweet and nice....
Haha...........

Then sunday,
After serving, then go see my bro play drum...........
Is like went back to my old life......
But got one difference......
When i meet my friends,
After hi, is always that phrase....
U come back ady.....
I will be smiling and saying ya...........
Ya.....
I am back to where i belong....
Be a little princess...........

Then, they got a time for Jamming......
Some learn drum....
Some play guitar....
Some play piano....
I want to learn drum....
My friends is shock......
So sad....
My bro is not around.....
His drum is fantastic.....
So no one teach me....
Next time when i go back,
I want to learn drum.....
Don say i am crazy.....
Cos is fun..........

Then we have lunch together.....
I have lunch with my bro and my godmother......
They dote me a lot.........
Having so much fun.....
My bro feed me....
Haha.....
I got feed them la.....
Playing around......
And 'sa jiao' with them....
Long time never did that ady....
At here, i dare not do that to my friends.....
I only dare to do that with my bros.....
Miss them so much.....

Have dinner with my dad....
And watch a interesting show....
Talks abt the magics biggest secret.....
So cool.......
They teach u how to perform magic......
Magic is all about lies.....
They are not real....
They are able to cheat u......

Then next day...........
Not feeling very well....
My lips is very dry....
Feeling dizzy.......
But still driving down to my grandmothers house...
During the journey....
Not dare to speed....
Drive safely....
Thanks god that my head is not dizzy during that time....
Then go fetch my cousin......
I realized i am brave.......
Compared to the time that i just got my license.....
Not scare by the car any more.....
Then have a nap......

Then attend my cousin's birthday party......
Meet my old friends....
Two years ago,
I went to Genting with my cousin....
That time she meet her friend there.....
We play archery together....
So long ago....
A bit forget ady.....
Her friend was there in the party.....
He could not believe i am older than him....
He thought that i am younger.....
My face can really cheat ppl.....
Then meet up with some friends that long time never meet.....
Have a chat....
And playing.......
So fun....
But headache.......
Then have to pack up and come back here....

Don really feel like coming back....
When i was at JB,
I am like a little princess....
At Kampar,
I have to be an adult....
Which i am learning.....
Really hard....
But i have to....
Cos i don want to be a little girl anymore....
A girl who always cry when face problem....
But be an adult who face problems bravely.....

Kampate Starry.....
Starry can do it one....
Smile............

0 comments: