CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

01-01-2011

Today....
I have to tell others that i am 21 years old...
Although my appearance look like a 15 years old kid...
I think my friends would agree with me....
I still remember a nick name that my friends give me...
千年妖怪...
Why?
Cos i does not age....
After so long time ady...
I still look younger than my real age...
Haiz....
Have to grow up ady...

Today is the dedication of the new building in my church....
Actually i have a lot of complains about it.....
But....
Haiz....
无言....
Seriously....
And then i am complaining about something today...
Haha....

Is time to move ady...
Move from the street of murmuring and complaining...
To the street of thanksgiving....
Be thankful for whatever u have...
That is really important...
Instead of having a bad face and angry all the time,
Why don we choose to live happily...
Haha....

But sometimes...
You know you should do it...
But you cannot....
Is hard to change....
Sometimes really feel like...
Lock myself in my own world....
Don want to step out of it....
Cos outside is full of hurt and lies....
Is that true?
No one knows....
Haha.....

Sadness and sorrow will pass...
Joy will come after that...
The sun will rise after the sun set....
This is all true....
The only thing to do is to wait patiently...

My holiday consider quite ok...
Relax....
Enjoy time with friends and families...
Happy...
Bought new clothes and shoes....
Prepare for Chinese New Year...

There are more to write about...
So today until here...
Starry will be stronger...
And more mature...
Kampate.....

0 comments: