CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Holidays.....

Had a wonderful relaxing holidays....
Learning new things during the holidays....
Kinda fun....
When new sem going to start,
Totally don feel like coming back to study....
But wat to do....
Have to continue study....

This time get to meet my Form 6 friends....
One of them come back from Sarawak....
We go sing K...
Again....
Haha.....
Then shopping....
Chating...

Then preparing for Christmas.......
This time get to try out new things....
Act as clown...
I have never been a clown...
This is the first time...
Working with people who are not very close to me.....

Then on Christmas eve,
I go and eat Korean food with my best friends.........
Haha....
During my form 6 time,
I always go out with them to eat Korean food.....
So sort of like remembering the past.....

I am someone who live in the past....
Living in sweet memories only....
The hurting and sad memories is lock away...
In a Pendora Box........
But i know,
I should not live in the past anymore.....
I should step out of it....
And face the future bravely.....
Right now,
I want to live for the Future...
Make plans for the Future.....
Thinking of the Future........
Kampate......

Then having a fun time during Christmas....
First time...
Without involving in anything.....
Cos the past few year,
I have been involved in Christmas....
No matter there is major exam or not....
First time.....

This holidays....
Meet up with them....
One come back from Australia to enjoy holidays.....
One just finish his STPM.....
They really surprised me......
The first one surprised me by saying Merry Christmas to me....
Is like the first time...
We have never really talk to each other except for the ministry things....
So is like i don expect him would talk to me if i did not start the conversation...
Haha......
The second one send an sms to me....
I have not seen him even though i go back....
Cos of busyness....
And he always went back early....
So when i finally free, he ady go back....
He wants to return my notes to me....
Then we just chat a while....
Haha......

I think that i can just let go............
But is hard.....
Yet i can do it....
My world now is filled with friendship and kinship....
The love of friends and family....
No more relationship....
Is time to focus on studies first.....

Teaching my sis is a headache...
Cos her basic is not very good....
So kinda hard....
And very hard to call her to study....
She will be playing her com or eating....
Every time like this.....
Ask her to study, she will sure go and find things to eat....
Even though she is full....
Haiz.....
Then cos of her i cannot go my grandparents house......
But yet have a fun time together la....

Then finally can go my grandparents house....
Talking with my cute little cousin....
She is the smallest....
Yet talkative....
She loves ice-cream....
So sometimes i bought her one....
Then this years she starts go to kindergarten.....
So cute.....
When she come back,
She called me first then only call my grandmother...
It is a tradition for us to call our elders....
My grandmother was pretending to complain....
Funny.....
I love them very much......

Then this holidays, i did a project....
Is called new village project....
This is one of the soft skills project...
And is free....
So the four of us did.....
Then we go around to take pictures and write reports....

This time come back...
Learn new things....
Gain new experience....
Exploring new things....
Going to update more....

Starry will work harder this sem.....
Kampate.....

0 comments: