CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dota....

Don be amazing...
Don be shocked....
I start playing Dota....
Haha.....
But i am terrible in it...

Knowing Dota this game...
Is through my cousin....
See him kill his soldier....
I don like the feeling...
So i can say i don like to play it....

Then i saw my friends playing....
I was wondering why they play...
I thought as a christian not suppose to play...
But he told me...
There is no good or bad in game...
As long as you are not addicted in it...
Then ok ady...

So i started learning...
Haha...
But among the girls...
I am the second last one who know how to play...
All my friends that are girl start ady...

So we have a fun time together playing...
My friends say that i am very good in picking up this game...
Cos in second game,
I manage to kill two hero...
Which is ady weakened by my friends....
Picking up only...
don ask me to fight..
I am consider weak in the group...
But fun...

Next time, i want to play with my friends again....
Haha....

0 comments: