CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

EMO........

Sorry.......
Back to the emo me again..........
I really don know how to come out from it..........
Suddenly feel like leaving this place to have a brand new life..........
Or reverse the time............
Wat will i do if i can reverse the time............
Don know........

The recent me is emo..........
Secretive.........
Don feel like telling others how i feel........
Wearing a mask..........
A happy mask........
Let everyone think that i am happy ........
But actually i am not...............

I am too weak..........
Cos i cannot do anything...........
And i don know wat to do.........
Something that i cannot handle well........

I feel like a lot of things to do............
Feels like don know where tro start........
And don know how to do.........

EMO...........
EMO............
EMO.................

Starry is just emo......
After a while i will be better............
Maybe until tat time........
I can finally step out of it.........
I will be able to tell others how i feel...........

Maybe i have hurt someone in this period of time...........
I am sorry.........
I maybe hurting u knowingly or unknowingly............
But trust me........
I don want to hurt you.........
I don want to make others sad..........
But i want everyone to be happy............
I am truly sorry if i hurt you..........
I know i will recover...........

One day, starry will take off her mask.......
And be a truly happy girl............
Let time heal everything............
Let situation mould me into a better person.............

EMOING................

0 comments: