CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Worry..

Worry about my future....
I think everyone is same as me....
Sad....
Worry......
Don know wat to do.....

This is a game....
ANd i must know how to play....
I must know the rules in order to win.....
And i also dare to take the risk....
Either win or lose....
Get to continue study or don............

I don like this game.....
But i have to do it........
Sad................

Kampate.....
I know my future is in gods hand....
All of my hopes, dreams and plan....
He give me strength to life....
And plans to succeed....
I believe in him............
Cos i know he believe in me.....

I want to be a faithful servent....
And help those who are in need......
And bring joy to others......
I know i can do it......
Cos i can do all things through christ.....

Seems like very holy....
But actually i am not....
Learning.......
To trust god and have faith in him...............

KAMPATE STARRY..................

0 comments: