CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Careless me....

Today i did two stupid things....

First one, i accidentally spill my soup.......
My mum cook it....
I bring to my work place....
And i put it on my table....
But i did not put it safely....
And the soup jump down the table....
I was not in the office....
But my friends saw it.....

I WASTE THE SOUP....
It was so nice....
And i took a lot of it....
Waste....
No more.....
I will ask my mum to cook it again....
Sad.............

Second, i cannot start my car.....
I believe i accidentally press some button....
And cause it to prevent me from starting my car....
So, i called my dad.....
And just by the time he reach....
I already can start my car....
Stupid, right?
Yes, it is....
Who did it???
Me...........

Haiz...........
Need to be more careful.....

But recently my mood is not that good....
Cos worry.........
Worry......
And worry..........
I don know how to come out of it........
Worry.........
Scare.........
Wat if i cannot go to study??
Where is the stuitable place???
Where can i know the answer???
I don know.'....
And i am scare....
When ppl ask me, where are you going to study?
I don know how to answer....
There are no plans in my mind............
I really don know....
Can stop asking me this question???
Stop asking me............

Don know..........
Worry.....
Scare...........
Helpless........
Careless..............
Emo...........
Moody.................
This are my recent mood...........

0 comments: