CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stress.........

A bit stress out...........
From everywhere around me..........
Don know how to handle it.........
Really need to relax myself...........
And prevent myself from thinking negatively..........
Stop myself from all those thought..........
I know games and online only help me to forget about it for a while..........
But still want to enjoy that little time of relax.........
Cos i really don know wat to do..........
Emo me..........

Readjusting my life..........
In order to fit the me now.........
The busy and harder life.........
Confused and don know wat to do........

Blur about my future.......
Sad.........
Worried........
Confused.........
Scare...........

Lots and lots of feeling...........
Mix together...........
Haiz.........

Starry want to grow up...........
Time to change myself..........
I want to be a butterfly..........
Evolve from caterpilar to butterfly..........
Be a grown up girl......
Fully grown up and mature..........
Sweet and gentle............
No more playful starry.......
But mature...........

KAMPATE STARRY............
YOU CAN DO IT..........

Changing herself......
And think positively.......
No longer live in perfection.......
But optimistic.........
Know how to say sorry..........
And change from mistakes.......
Change from my bad habits...........

STARRY DON WANT TO BE PERFECT..........
STARRY WANT TO DO HER BEST...........
KAMPATE.............

0 comments: