CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Confused and depress.....

Something happen in my life.....

Something that i must say.....
But i don dare..........
Wat can i do???
Crying is not a way.....
But tears keep on coming down....
Wat should i do???
I really have no idea....
I don want to lose them......
And time is running out........
And i don really know wat to do..........
I really hope that i can be there with them.......
But i cannot....
Going to study has pull me away from them......
How i wish i can stop the time.....
Right now....
Staying with them is wat my hearts desire....
But every time it fails.......
My mum always send me to the school far apart with them.............
I really miss them so much.......
Every time, when i want to leave,
I will be crying....
But after crying.....
I know i will become stronger..........
I have to........
No matter what.......
Forcing myself to become stronger...........

I am in a very confused state.....
I am not the starry that ppl know.....
I don want to be weak.........
I don want to be a girl who will cry whenever she face problems.........
Why do things always different from wat i think???
Why????

Just hope that i can get better soon.....
And someone can be there to help me........
God, please help me...........
I am losing all my hopes....
And u understand me the most............
Help me..........

Starry is going to get better and well soon..........
Friends,
So sorry cos i won tell u wat happen............
But don worry..........
I will get well soon...........
Don make wild guess.....
It won work.........
I will be strong again.....
I need a place to express myself......
And at here, i can really let it out.........
I know i can smile again....
I know the problems will be solved....
I know the confused and depress me will recover....
Just need time.........
So sorry.........
Thanks.................

0 comments: