CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SPM and STPM.....

Today is the first day of SPM and STPM...........
Wow.............
One year ady...............
Since STPM......
But memories are still so fresh.................
We have so much fun there................
I will never forget that.............

Can u imagine??
Time flies so much...........
That without us knowing it............
Last year during this time,
We are still studying hard to face STPM....
Right now,
We are in our Uni life............
And separated.................

How i wish to go back.....
But cannot........
Right now.........
Have to enjoy my Uni life.............

This is life...........
Once u start,
There is no turning back...........
U cannot reverse that time and start all over........
So, appreciate every time u have............
Haha..............

I will be smiling here............
Cos i know they will be there for me........
I will be there for them......
To support them.........

At here,
I will enjoy my life..........
Although they are not around me............
But at here,
I meet some nice friends...............
Jia you.......
And thanks so much..............

Smile starry.............
Starry is getting stronger...................
Kampate..................

0 comments: