CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Time....

Just realized........
I am wasting my time........
Time is like water...............
Slipping away............
And i cannot get it back................
Haiz..................

Really have to start study...............
Everyday saying the same thing....
Again and again...............
But still cannot do it.......
Haiz..............

Starry, work hard.........

This week going to be a busy week...........
Two assignment and two test is waiting for me................
Kampate, Starry..............
You can do it............

Just realized.............
People here...
Very hardworking.......
Even though there is holiday....
Even though they are old.............
But still work hard to earn money......
Very ' pei fu'
I am going to do that too...
When i am old...........

Life is short and fragile.............
So,
Appreciate every minutes that u have..........
Have u ever be sure that,
U will be able to see today's Sunset or tomorrow's sunrise???
A lot of things can be happen in this short 12 hours.............
Really reminded me..........
To grab hold and use fully my time................
 I repent and changing.............
To be a better person.............

Kampate starry............
U can do it............
Work hard and use fully ur time............
Smile.................

0 comments: