CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fat week.....

Why do i say so??
Cos it is a fei lo ship week...
Haha.....
Cos having fellowship with friends....
And having good food everyday...
So is going to be so fat....

So start my week from monday....
A group of friends come up from JB....
They are here to attend the seminar....
And we have a chat....
When we are having dinner,
I did not stand up and take the food...
My friends ady take for me...
And is a lot.....
Like they want me to eat more....
Then we walk around new town in Kampar....
To let them know more about kampar...
Not just me alone....
But a few of us who are studying here.....
Then we have a fun time together.....

So tuesday,
Have class in the morning....
Viewing slides in the afternoon....
Going to Ipoh in the night.....
There got a ceremony....
A church has bought a new building and decided to offer it to god...
So it is a dedication ceremony.....
I am happy cos i meet my godbrother...
Long time no see ady....
He is from Ipoh...
That time when i am in my upper six,
He went to my church to attend a training camp for 5 weeks....
We know each other at that time...
He likes to touch my head.....
I don like it....
So always fight with him....
Just play one only....
He say i look like a primary students....
So that is how we play and finally know each other...
And then i started calling him kor kor.....
Haha....
Funny right....
But once a brother will always be a brother....
Then chit chat with my friends...

So wednesday,
Actually wanted to go to pasar malam....
But i scare my friends ady go back when i reach there....
So i decided not to go....
Then going to having dinner with another group of church's friends.....
We have fun playing around......
Then finally can touch keyboard....
Then be a very busybody person...
Haha....
Changing....
Don want to say a lot of things ady......
Then we go have supper........
So this three days i am having my supper everyday.....
Haiz....

Then  thursday,
Going to the mountain to pray with the pastors....
Then having lunch....
Is funny to hear an aunty ask my friends....
Saying am i her daughter....
Funny...
She is only older than me for not more than 10 years......
7-8 years only....
Then they don believe that i am studying in uni....
And i ady can get the key....
I am like a  for 3,4 or 5 students....
I am forever young....
Haha....
Then we say goodbye to my JB friends since they are going back.....
And i get to see a guitar which my dad used to have one...
But he sold it ady...
To my friend.....

Then on friday,
I woke up late...
To pass up my reports....
A...
That time was scary...
But just pass up....
The after attending seminars,
I go and have MCD with friends....
And i totally cannot remember where i put my purse....
Then i found it in my rooms....
Haha...
Blur me...
In the seminars,
I don like the first speaker when i could not understand....
Then second speaker is very cool...
I like the way he speaks......
Nice looking....
Haha....
Then third speaker,
Okok...
I can understand....
And he make sure that we can follow.....

Then  saturday,
We are having test...
Hate that lecturer....
The paper is hard...
But he keep saying is easy right....
I feel like scolding him....
Then i tell my friends....
I really feel like scolding him in blog....
Then my friends say i always scold ppl at blog one...
Haha....
Now no more ady...
Seriously hate him....
Don like him....
Don want to be teach by him again.....
Then at night...
Have a fun and crazy party with my coursemate......
And one of the lecturer....
Going to miss her badly....
And BM Y1S3 rocks.....
Haha....
we really are crazy....
We seems like drunk but we did not take any alcohol....
Haha.....
Taking a lot of picture....
Playing around.....
 Fun.........

Have to start preparing for test le....
Or else cannot cope......
Kampate starry....
I can do it....
Smile.....

0 comments: