CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Trip to KL and a visit from my parents.....

Long time never write a happily post ady....
Haha....
Cos happy things can share with friends...
But things that make u angry and sad often happen when friends are not around...
Haha....
So blog is the only place where can voice out my feelings.....

March,
Super duper busy....
Test, reports, presentation, assignment and project....
Exhausted and stress....
Thats why a lot of nightmare and frustration....
Don know how to balance it...
Now going to think about happy things...

This trip started with discussion about jogoya....
My friends told me that jogoya having discounts...
And is very cheap....
And my friend go and check the details and post it in FB....
And one of the couple is going to celebrate their anniversary...
So we decide to go there....
I am going with the sakai family....
The voucher is like two person about 100 ringgit...
Where normal day, each person about 100 ringgit....
So i bring my sis to go with me....

Then on Thursday, my lab session was cancelled...
So i skip my friday class and go there....
Spend time in my sis place there....
Then on friday, we go eat jogoya....
The queue was scary.....
And people simply jump queue....
Is kinda angry.....
But those aunties is like that de la...
Don know why...
Aunties usually are the one that are less educated and only know how to gossip....
Haha......

Finally get in....
Take a lot of good food....
And funny things happen....
One of my friend got drunk....
I did something bad....
Cos i don know that food that are wasted will be charged....
So i really cannot finish it...
Then i destroy it.....
Haha.....
Naughty me....
:P......
But i got force myself to finish it....
And i end up vomit....
In my sis place there.....
Then my friend, K say to me....
Better don force urself to eat when u r full...
U will hurt ur stomach....
Now i learn a new thing.....
We eat from 10 like that until 12pm....

Going out with my sis is very de troublesome.....
Cos she is so quiet.....
And people talk to her, she don answer one....
So i kinda like scold her....
Then my friends say why i scold my sis...
But they only see that i scold her....
They never see the time where she bully me....
Haiz.....
I am so ke lian....
Finally my sis can mix around with my friends...
And one of my friend are so shock...
When he saw us fighting.....
He was like this also can fight....
But we are very close la....

On saturday, we go eat chills....
The food there is super big...
Three of us cannot finish two serving.....
Haha....
Then we took picture....
Playing with the nerd's spec...
Haha.....
After that my friend, J go back to Kampar and i remain in KL....

On sunday, i go to church with my sis....
And i find it so familiar....
Is like i went back to my church in JB....
First there are friends that are from JB there....
And the speaker....
Really like a speaker that i once known....
Then we go eat lunch...
After, they eat durian....
Since secondary life,
I don like to eat durian le...
Don know why...
Just don feel like eating....
Then go sunway pyramid....
Just walk around only...
Hope that next time i can go there again....

Then rushing my reports...
And going back Kampar on Monday....
And i miss the train...
Cos overslept...
Is so funny....
I blame my sis that i could not wake her up....
Then she blame for being so slow....
Cos i keep my things last minutes...
Then finally take bus back....

In KL...
Kena bully by ants and mosquito....
Kena bite by those two insect....
Hate it.....
Finally reach back kampar.....

In church there, learn something about home...
My home is not only in JB....
Not th place where i live only...
There are still some more places that i can called as home...
That is my church there....
Hope that one day i cal called Kampar here home....
Haha.....

On tuesday, my parents come out and see me...
My dad wants to clear his leave...
So my parents come and visit me...
They go to KL first to meet with my sis...
And my sis ponteng class to see me...
Since her bar list ady out,
No need to worry le...
Haha....
My mum bought me a bag and a small fan...
Cos my hair grew longer and thicker...
Is very hot here in Kampar....
So i need a small fan....
Haha.....

Then we spend time eating and shopping....
Buy a lot of food and vegetable....
Can cook myself a meal ady....
Haha......

Is fun to spend time with them....
It refresh my spirit and make me fight more...
There is no place better than home...
But yet god throw me here....
Why?
Out of my comfort zone.....
No more comfort zone....
But struggle to get better...
It makes me know how to take care of myself and be more mature.....
Is time to grow up...
And be someone that is more mature....
Kampate starry....

Starry promise herself....
Since she cannot change not to be emo....
Then she try to reduce the time....
Cos no matter how emo...
Life goes on....
So give herself only one day to emo....
After that,
Have to smile again...
Smile that is from heart not just pretending...
Kampate....
Starry can do it...
Smile....... :)

0 comments: