CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Camp.....

I went for a two day and one night camp.....
I think my friend will be scolding me cos after holiday is my very important trials.....
But i still feel very happy in camp....

I realise something in the camp, tat is.....
APPEARANCE AND LOOK CAN BE DECEIVING....

Why i say so ....

First, i still look younger than my real age...
Haha.....
Cos in the camp, there are someone who don know me and my real age.....
Naughty me go and find out and see who got it correct....
the nearest is 17 years old....
The smallest age in their guess is 13 year old....
Haha..........
Conclusion, i still look younger than my real age..
But my friend they always remind me that i am old aleady.....

Secondly, my friend bf is actually a different person than i think....
Before the camp, i always tink tat he is a quiet person....
In fact, no....
He is a person who pretend to be quiet....
But actually he is very very good in 'shoot' people....
He always say me until i feel so angry(not real one but kidding one)
Cos i don know how to talk back.....

Third, there are two brothers tat very very tall....
I also thought are quiet one....
But,they are noisy one (a bit la....)

Therefore, human look can be deceiving.....
So, don judge a person by his or her look.........

0 comments: