CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sad day...

Sad...........
Today i make some mistakes......

Today, my dad ask me to drive the car out from house.
I am not that good.....
I did not realise i was too left already....
Den i bang into the pagar.....
The bumper of the car is blocked by the pagar...

I don know wat to do....
Den my dad come and help me....

When i saw the car is damaged,
I fell so sad and guilty.....
I really don know wat to do.....

Luckily, my dad did not scold me....
He just say that next time turn to right first then turn left...
He say that treat this as a lesson....

I still fell very guilty and lost....
Don know wat to do...
The only thing i can is cry....

I went inside my house....
My sis just tell me that dad will take care everything, so no need to worry...
And don cry already...

My grandmother was the worst....
She tell me not to cry...
Cos my dad is like that one...
He got bad tempered....

I was crying....
But my heart knows that my dad is not scolding me....
And i cry cos i am guilty....

She is my nightmare......

Den i spend time online....
Now feeling ok...
I think i still want to drive although experience this....
Kampate.....

0 comments: