CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 31, 2009

My family...

My friends always say that i am a princess in my home....
Cos i don know a lot of things......
But i am bless cos my family always care for me....

Starting my dad....
He is always teaching me...
General knowledge, bible knowledge, studies, political issue.....
How to be a better person...
Provide me and my sis with everything we need....
Send us here and there even though he is busy....

My mum....
She is always taking good care of us...
She also provide us everything we need....
My dad always buy eletrical things like radio, mp3 and others....
My mum always buy food, stationery and others....
She provide us in study...
We always talk when we are eating...
She will listen to my complain....

My sis.....
She is like a sheild to me....
She always protect me and care for me....
When i feel sad, she encourage me....
When i cry, she will be there....
I still remember when i had gastric pain,
She will be there taking care of me....

I am very thankful and bless with my family.....

Thanks so much....
I love you, dad, mum and my sis....

0 comments: