CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Misunderstanding.......

Misunderstanding can break a relationship...
Even best friends....

This happen on me within this year....
I know that i am wrong...
But i don know how to say sorry to her...
Although the thing has pass, i still feel sorry.
I am truly sorry.
Although i cannot say to you face to face.

Now my friends is experiencing this...
It just a small misunderstanding....
But i hope they can settle....

I think my friend will be scolding me...
Cos i am not one of the person involve...
But is my dearest sister and brother.......
But i really hope that i can help in it...

Let all the misunderstand disappear.....
Let the friendship being rebuild again....

Friends forever...
I love you, My Friends...
In church and in school...
This is from my heart.....
I hope u all can feel it....

0 comments: