CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thanks..........

Thanks passerby.....
I admit i have wrongs...
And i did a lot.....

I know i have make a lot of people angry.....
I know i hurt a lot of people.....
I am sorry for that.....
I am truly sorry.....

Maybe i am still a immature girl.....
A girl who haven grow up.....
Sorry...........................

Thanks for scolding me......
Thanks for all my friends care....
I know your all care for me.....

Anger is something i am still learning to control....
And here is where i can lent it out....
And i think i hurt a lot of people through this blog.....
I think i create a lot of trouble.....
I am sorry....
It is all my faults....

But this is the place where i tell my true feelings.....
Hope that your all will tell me wat should i do or to improve....

Lastly, sorry and thanks.

0 comments: