CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Interesting Article....

I read a interesting article....
In Facebook....
It talks about how a boyfriend should treat his girlfriend.....
After reading it, i was like if there is someone talk to me like that....
I am the happiest girl in the world....
But these must be from his heart....

To someone,
I talk with you last sunday...
I know you are shocked....
Sorry cos i don have time to talk to you so much....
And don let my results scare you....
I play a lot last year...
So this result i deserve it....
Don let it overstrain you....
I know you can do better than me....
Keep it up.....
I really wish to play piano with you....
Cos you are fantastic........
Lets be friends forever............
I hope you can remember me as your friends............

I know you won read this post....
Cos you don have my blog....
You don know i have it...........
I know my heart still got feelings.......
But lets be friends forever............
This year is a very very important year for you.......
I want to wish you all the best and kampate in it......
Get a better result than me..........
I will be happy for you........

For those who know, just let it be a secret...
Don spread around....
I don want to disturb him...
I want my heart to die....
Stop have feelings for him....
I know is hard....
This is the fifth year ady.......
Is really time to let go.........
He will always be my best friend........
A friend who motivate me to stike my best and be a cool pianist.......
I have to admit....
He is better........
I only his 10 percent...
Or maybe less than that.............

Goodbye my love....
And welcome my friendship.........

0 comments: