CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Damn sad....
My hard disk got problem....
And i cannot do anything about it...

Thinking of sending it to repair under warranty...
But the warranty card not with me...
Don know where my mum put jor...
Plus my house just undergoes renovation......
So, everything is super messy.........
One more thing, i need to send it to KL...
For repairing...
To me, I find it troublesome...
I pray so hard wishing that it just small problem...
But yet it is a big problem.......
haiz...
I seriously don know wat to do...
It is not as convenient as my laptop..
Laptop got a lot of shop can be repair...
Hard disk is like so hard..............

Cry.........
I am weaker than wat i think...
I am not as strong as i think...
I got no one to share my sadness with...
Even u ask me to share my sadness with u..
I probably reject and give u a very sad smile...
Don like to share my sadness....
Sadness is something that i would just hide it.........

Thinking...
Maybe i put the wrong things as first in my life...
I am putting money as first in my life...
Non christian maybe wondering...
But we christian put god as our first...
This should be the right way...
Seems like i put the wrong sequence...
So, experience something sad...
Don ask me abt it...
Cos i won tell u...

I really hope that it can be solve......
In an easy way...
But like is not as easy as i think, right???
I am just a girl.......
I really wish that i can lock myself in the virtual world...
But yet i cannot...

Sorry, post something so sad and emo...
But this is wat i feel right now...
Really really sad....
Hope tomorrow will be better...
All my problems can be solved....
Wish for it to happen so badly....

Lord, I offer my life to you...
Everything I've been through...
Use it for your glory...
Lord, I offer my days to you....
Lifting my praise to you...
As a pleasing sacrifice...
Lord, I offer you my life.........

Feel so embarrass....
When things happen and I don know wat to do or could not take it,
I cried and complaint to God...
Asking a lot of whys...
Really...
Telling him i really cannot take it...
It often comfort me with peace...
Give me peace...
I maybe troubled by it...
With him and time,
It heals...
Although stop bleeding, scars still remain...
Constantly reminding u....

So Sorry...
Today talk about god again...
I am proud to be christian....
Happy always...
Hope that this time i won take too much time to heal.... 

0 comments: