CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Life is just so fragile....
People can appear to be healthy in front of you yet you lose him or her in just a split of second....
Losing another friend again...
In this month, this is the second time that i lose a friend...
Is sad...
But knowing that they are going to a better place, Isn't it good for them???
Yet i am sad cos i am not able to see them again...
Both of them are someone that has help me before...
They offer their help to me...
And serving people with a smile...
From them, I learn...
When i heard about the bad news,
I am sad...
Feel like crying...
Yet there is no tears coming out...
Just don know why....

Goodbye my friends....
We may be asking a lot of why....
But i want to learn to accept it without knowing the reason...
Believing in god who prepare a better place for them...
They are still too young to be back to heaven...
But yet this might be better for them as they have no more sorrows and pain with them....

Goodbye is the only thing i can say..
Although there is nothing left for me to do...
I always remember you in my heart...
Appreciate what you have done in my life...
And this help me grow...
I know i am going to see you again in heaven...
In a place beautifully made....
There will no more sadness and pain and suffering...
And there will be joy....
Goodbye...

No matter how much i hate to say goodbye,
It will always happen...
As this is life...
There will never be a person in life that he or she has never say goodbye...
One day, we will all say goodbye...
Goodbye to the world and goodbye to our dearest family and friends...
Until that day,
Just continue to live our life and appreciate the fact that you are still alive....
:)

0 comments: