CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Losing control for a small matters.... 

To people, it may be a small matter...
But to me, 
I may be seeing it as big matter...
Cos it is something from my mum...
A mum who love me so much.....

So the story starts,
I am watching movie...
And my friend did not tell me that he is playing my phone....
So in the middle of the movie, 
I realize that my phone is with my friend...
I am like, 'o...'
Then, 
Another friend play with it...
Then i go there and saw the battery level, and find it is in yellow colour...
This means that it is below 50%...
I am still ok...
It make me lose control is when the battery level is less than 15%....
I heard a sound indicating that it is below 15% and must be charged le...
Then, i saw my friend still playing with it....
I lose control....

Why?
First, Is a present from my mum...
Although is i ask for it...
I never expect that my mum would pay for it...
I am ready to pay for it... 
Yet my mum did not say a thing and buy it for me.....
Second, it need a very long time to charge....
Need like 4 hours....
And when i saw the battery graph, 
I feel angry...
Cos it is a straight line graph that goes down....
I myself haven use it and yet you all play until like no battery...
Third, 
You did not inform me and yet it ady tell you no more battery and yet u still playing without asking me...

I am angry...
And i lose control..
I cannot do anything but just angry, cry and scream...
Inside my room...
And i call my sis and someone that understand me...
My sis and my godbrother,
They are people that understand me the most...
I can tell them everything...
And they understand...
In my position, How would i feel...
And give me the advice that i needed the most.....
I am glad to have them in my life...... 

Story ended without any quarrel...
As i clam down, 
There is just back to normal...
You may be wondering why there is no quarrel....
Cos Quarrel is something that would hurt the relationship...
I find it that way...
Three things that would break a relationship, 
Which are quarrel, lose temper and scolding people...
Right until now, 
I realize this three....

Without quarrel, 
We may not understand what others people thing...
But yet if there is quarrel, 
It will affect the relationship..
You spend so much time to build a relationship and yet you break it just so easily...
If you really appreciate this relationship, 
You won break it so easily...
I learn it but in a hard way....
Cos i am a flower full of thorns...
Easily hurting other people....

Wondering what my character would be like..
And today i get an answer that i would never expect it be...
I find it true in some ways.....
I am just so timid to believe in wat i know....
I am just to scare to believe in the decision i made...
I just don want to believe...
So, I know wat i want but yet this is the time where i am lost...
Just not sure whether this is it....
I just never expect that my friend would give me this answer...
But i believe in one things...
As i continue to grow up, 
God is molding my character...
Waiting for it to be better.....

Smile princess..
And be a strong princess.... 
:)

0 comments: