CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Christmas...............

Yes...........................
Feel like shouting............
I actually got a chance to involved in christmas............
Wow.................

Why i so happy??
Cos is a rare chance since i started study....
And second only an adult service musician can become one of it....
In church, there are a few services....
Like children, youth, BM, english service and bilingual service.....
So adult service is refer to english service and bilingual service....
It depends on your skill....
The higher your skill, the higher level u will be involved in....

So i was once a bilingual service musician...
But my skill is very bad....
Seriously....
This is wat i think la....
Haha....
Cos kena scare by my friends...
We are all similiar age....
But i like their piano skill....
Nice....
So, i always think that my piano skill sucks.....
But, i don know about the others....
Haha....

I am seriously happy for it...
And i wish that i can involved in it....
Hope that my industrial training will not crash with it...
Cos don want to cause people too much trouble...
And try to help others more....
Thanks god......

Now have to concentrate on study....
Kampate, Starry...
I can do it....

0 comments: