CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Guys.....

I got a brand new godbrother.....
He is younger than me by one year....
Nice Guy....
At least is someone who is kind....

Not like the guys in my tuition class....
I will not list them into my list if i am finding guys that are good.....
They not even good but terrible....
I cannot say all but mostly....
I still find minority of goodness in certain guys....

But others like my friend say can throw into dustbin....
SELFISH....
NOISY....
ARROGANT....
WORST......
So..... Narrow minded and 'xiao qi'.....

I really don like them.... cos they cause the class to be too noisy untill waste so much time in joking....
I did not see the seriousness in their study of certain person.....

Really don feel like being the same class with them......
I am not that anti- guys, but towards certain guys......

Hope that they can change and I must change my thinking......

0 comments: