CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Emo me

Today i cried in class......

Cos i really cannot take it anymore..

Today da jie tell me my friend cried yesterday.
Cos she kena scolded by teacher and i did not give her good face....
Then she cried....

Today i feel the things happen again....
WHy my friends keep on hurting me....
The same hurt... repeated...

I want to break through....
I don want to be a puppet anymore...
I hate that kind of feeling and life.....
I don want to continue my life in that way.....

My heart still bleeding non-stop.....
HURT, SUFFERING, PAIN AND REJECTION.....
These things keep on filling me......

Hurt......
Everything is my fault.....
Everything is because of me......

I am a human being....
NOT A PUPPET.........
NOT A DOLL.........
NOT INVISIBLE............
NOT A SERVANT..........
Time to break free....
And carry a new life......

WAT A EMO ME.....
WAITING FOR TIME TO HEAL IT....

Hurts is keep in a Pandora box.....
A box should not be open.....
Let it be there.....

Sometimes relationship hurt people......

0 comments: