CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Young

Today i went to see an old friend....
Her comment to me is ' I still look young, seems like did not grow up....'

My friends, xin ning's brother and hazel's mother also give the same comment....

My appearance can still fool people....
They say i behave like a kid...
I still don know why...
Haha....

Sometimes is good....
Cos u still look young, no one will think that u are so big or old already.....
Cos u can buy children ticket which is cheaper....
Cos u look so fragile....but actually not....

Sometimes is bad...
Cos it seems like you will never grow up....
Cos u cannot be an adult...
Cos u remain like a kid....

Good or bad depends on you..............

But i believe is good.....
Haha.....
Is good to be young...................

0 comments: