CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 3, 2009

My brother.....

Now..... I just briefly describe my godbrother....
My family did not know....
They take care of me very well.....

I got 6 elder brother.........
4 of them are older than me......
2 of them are younger than me.....

But my appearance makes people think that i am so so small...
I look younger than my real age....

So thats why they take care of me....
I don know why....
But they suddenly become a brother.....
That take care of me....
Care of me....
Scold me if i am naughty...
Let me bully them....haha....

But i know if someone is my brother, it is impossible for him to become lover.....
So i wish i have more brother.... haha....
Tats all......
Now i still prefer to be single.... Haha......

0 comments: