CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Sick.........

Not feeling well again...............

Long time never had gastric................. Last time was during teenz camp.........
But before that, i never had gastric...............

Today is gastric + cannot breath.....
Is like no oxygen.....
I think i am too stress or frighten or maybe my health is not that good already................
I think i have to take care myself.....

Thanks to my friend cos they care for me......
Even though i am sick.................
And i cannot explain the situation to them.........
I think i make them scare............
But i just need to rest a while and take medicine...........
It will be just fine..................

HAHA..............

Now is the time to start study .............................

0 comments: